You will Rule and Reign with Me
Received on 7-12-15
by Evelyn Brooks
My precious ones, resist all evil. Resist all deception. Stay close to me. I am your shield I am your ever present help in times of trouble. Fear not what man desires to do to you. There are many more for you than against you. I am the light of the world. You are my light in the world. I will shine through you like the sun. Align yourselves with me. I am truth. I am your King. I am your God. I will guide you through the darkness. Resist all evil. I am in your midst. I will not leave you. I will not take my Holy Spirit from you. Trust in my love. Trust in my power, Trust in my timing. I am in control though the evil ones on the earth think that they are in control. I laugh at their plans. They will bring judgement on their own heads. Evil will work to destroy evil because evil has no place in my kingdom. My kingdom comes, My will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Rest in me my little ones. Rest in my truth. Your Father delights in giving you His kingdom. You will rule and reign with me soon. Righteousness will rule and reign.
brotherly love relief and truth Prophetic Word: You will Rule and Reign with Me | |
| 110 Likes | 110 Dislikes |
| 1,729 views views | 7.49K followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 23 Jul 2015 |
Related keywords
jesus mi fiel amigo,worship music chords,christianity 意思,god's army song,discipleship bible reading plan,christianity發音,jesus mendez,evangelism and spiritual warfare,bible teaching on prayer,brotherly love quotes,prophetic word for july 2019,jesus misericordioso,worship music instrumental,brotherly love in tagalog,jesus amigo,bible teachings for youth,love one another meaning,house church modesto,evangelism songs,evangelism tools,christianity 中文,jesus cariglino,bible teaching series,jesus maria 2020,brotherly love movie,love one another chords,discipleship pdf,bible teaching videos,god's army 1995,prophetic word for the month of june,brotherly love trailer,jesus datolo,brotherly love lacrosse,house church movement australia,prophetic words for 2019 book,evangelism quotes,brotherly love tv show,discipleship training school,worship music hillsong youtube,love one another as i have loved you,evangelism sermon,christianity in india,jesus mi fiel amigo letra,house church network,prophetic word ministries,christianity in china,bible teaching for kids,house church model,christianity翻譯,love one another christian song,bible teaching positions,love one another as jesus loves you,worship music online,god's army scripture,god's army hat,christianity in japan,discipleship library,worship music hillsong,love one another sermon,love one another tagalog,worship music piano chords,christianity ptt,discipleship programs,worship music 2018,worship music 2019,worship music 2017,house church movement,god's army full movie,evangelism topics for youth,brotherly love quotes funny,god's army burma,discipleship essentials,house churches in china,prophetic word for south africa 2019,bible teachings on love,worship musician,house church tulsa,love one another images,house churches in canada,discipleship verses,bible teaching topics,god's army ministries,bible teachings on marriage,bible teaching church near me,prophetic word for august,brotherly love lyrics jw,love one another bible verse,evangelism explosion,house church kelowna,evangelism sermon outline,bible teaching on forgiveness,prophetic word for me,house church website,worship music youtube,house church ministries,love one another song,brotherly love sermon,god's army vbs,bible teaching methods,christianity beliefs,christianity in hong kong,discipleship ministry,brotherly love song,bible teaching podcast,love one another as i love you,evangelism synonym,prophetic word for may 2019,prophetic word for 2019,god's army 2 cast,brotherly love meaning,christianity study,brotherly love bible verse,love one another lyrics cfc,house church moncton,house church finder,jesus maria,evangelism ideas,brotherly love cast,worship music piano,christianity in korea,bible teaching ministries,prophetic word request,evangelism strategies,prophetic word for july,jesus of suburbia,discipleship quotes,worship musician magazine,house church resources,discipleship bible verses,prophetic word definition,discipleship journal reading plan,jesus rodriguez,house church vancouver,christianity history,jesus en la cruz,jesus fernandez,bible teachings on faith,brotherly love in greek,evangelism message,worship music academy,christianity tin lun lok home for aged,evangelism and discipleship,god's army 2,prophetic word for june,worship music anthrax,brotherly love jw ukulele chords,house churches in the new testament,love one another song lyrics,love one another as you love yourself,worship music bethel,evangelism explosion philippines,brotherly love chords,discipleship training,discipleship in the bible,prophetic word for today,christianity today,god's army pictures,discipleship ministries,prophetic word for canada 2019,discipleship journal,god's army (revolutionary group),jesus calma la tempestad,house churches near me,prophetic words for nz 2019,evangelism explosion pdf,christianity explored,evangelism images,evangelism explosion outline,bible teaching church,god's army imdb,love one another reflection,jesus adrian romero,worship music with lyrics,worship musicians,love one another sign language,discipleship definition,evangelism verses,discipleship lessons,prophetic word for june 2019,christianity population,evangelism in tagalog,christianity in malaysia,discipleship umc,brotherly love in the bible,jesus y los niños,house church francis chan,bible teaching on giving,house church edmonton,discipleship meaning,brotherly love verse,god's army quotes,god's army of angels,jesus navas,love one another quotes,prophetic word meaning,god's army twins,bible teaching resources,prophetic word for august 2019,love one another lyrics,bible teaching on divorce,god's army in the bible,jesus pan de vida,god's army perth amboy,christianity pronunciation,worship music playlist,evangelism theme,house church australia,bible teaching jobs,love one another essay,love one another kjv,worship music download,discipleship explored,prophetic word youtube,jesus barrero,christianity definition,brotherly love soundtrack,god's army song lyrics,jesus camina sobre el agua,god's army movie,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét